Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Break While Broke

My new to me car died.
I'll get it fixed soon.
Now I can stay home when I want to!
Luckily I have friends and family who love me enough to come get me from neighboring states
and rescue me when I'm ready to come home!
I spent a day with Judy, my SIL and her grand kids.
I was a dragon, a wild horse and a dinosaur!
I went to FL to visit dear Paula where I sat in the sun with Kelsey and Leah, talked through the evening with Paula and Dana.
I walked on the beach with the sun turning the water to diamonds.
I saw the Blue Angels against the sapphire sky.
Then my niece Katie came to get me.
My nephew Kelley and I played the drunk aunt and uncle in the middle of the day in the middle of the week.
I sat in the swing with a sleeping child in my lap and watched the leaves dance .
It's a good life.

3 comments:

Paula said...

I would say you've done it all and good for you.chamish

LYN said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!

Lori said...

Very nice!